Colaboradores

18/06/08

Stealth Marino

TREVOR YOUNG FROM CCNECTICUT- USA
Hope to have it built and get some time on it before Big Bear next month. TIG welded, disc only. 383mm chainstays, +20bb, 1046ish wheelbase, seat tube. Now I just have to deal with everyone calling me "Ty".Big thanks to Marino for building it up for me. It'll be my first steel frame, so it'll be interesting. Though I haven't seen it in person yet, it looks pretty decent from all the pictures he took. And you can't beat the price.

Espero ensamblar la bicicleta, y obtener algún tiempo antes de que en Big Bear (competencia) próximo mes. esta soldado con TIG , sólo disco. 383mm chainstays, +20 bb, 1046 weel base. Ahora acabo de tener que lidiar con todo el mundo me llama"Ty". muchas gracias a Marino para la construcción de la unidad para mí. Será mi primer marco de acero, por lo que será interesante. Aunque no he visto en persona, sin embargo, se ve bastante decente de todas las fotos que tomó. Y no se puede discutir el precio.

Finally got it built up. Sorry for the poor quality photos, but my real camera died so all I have is the one on my phone.I only played around on some stairs and in my driveway to get a feel for it. Feels good, although a bit shorter than I expected. I suppose this is due to the shorter stays and the bb rise. Definitely going to be a great all around bike, but my initial reaction was that the 90x25 setup just won't cut it. I'm thinking I'll go for a 110 with a solid 2" riser.
Por último se construyó. Lo siento por la mala calidad fotos, pero mi verdadera cámara muerto así que todo lo que tenemos es el de mi teléfono. Sólo desempeñado en torno a algunas escaleras y en mi camino para obtener una idea de ella. Se siente bien, aunque un poco más corto de lo que yo esperaba. Supongo que esto se debe a las estancias breves y el bb lugar. Definitivamente va a ser una gran bicicleta todo, pero mi reacción inicial es que la configuración de 90x25 simplemente no se corte. Estoy pensando Voy a ir a 110 con un sólido 2 "riser.
More Inaformation:Click here
http://www.marinobike.com/

http://www.marinobike.com/

No hay comentarios.: